Head of Department - Dr. Arpit Bansal
The Department of Oncology ( Cancer Department ) of Jeevan Jyoti Hospital has a comprehensive cancer care programme that follows trans-disciplinary and multi-modality approach in the field of adult and paediatric oncology. The department has an extensive medical programme, with super-sub-specialists in the field of Medical Oncology, Haematology – adult & paediatric, Radiation Oncology, Specialised Onco surgery and Bone Marrow Transplant services. There are various specialised clinics and with a range of Support services for prevention, diagnosis and treatment of Cancer. The focus of the cancer treatment has been on conservation of the involved organ as much as possible, without compromising on safety of the patient thereby ensuring faster recovery time, minimal or no disfiguration, and return to normal life at the earliest.
The diagnosis and treatment of cancer has undergone many changes in recent years. Early detection brought about by increased awareness and advanced diagnostic methods have ensured a high rate of survival. At Jeevan Jyoti Hospitals, one of the best cancer hospitals in Allahabad, the department of oncology recognizes and encourages the need for early detection. It provides a complete range of solutions for cancer care and to that end works in tandem with other super specialty departments like neuro surgery, urology and many others for all round support and care under one roof. The department of Oncology has the latest amenities which help in correct and accurate diagnosis with the help of CT Scans, X-rays, blood tests, endoscopes, pap smears and biopsies.
Cancer treatment is carried out by an expert team of oncologists who are among the finest cancer specialists in the country. Depending on the nature and stage, a wide range of therapies are used for the cancer treatment. Besides conventional cancer treatments like chemotherapy, radiotherapy and hormone therapy, the department of oncology also excels in the newer fields of nuclear medicine and stem cell transplants. The nurses and other support staff at the department of Oncology are known to provide utmost cancer care and compassion to the patients, especially during the post-operative phase. Patients are also made aware of the clinical trials available for newer drugs in case they are interested. At Jeevan Jyoti Hospitals, the major thrust is on 'maximum patient comfort' in all its efforts on cancer care.
- General Surgery & Surgical Super Specialties
- The Minimal Invasive Surgery Centre at “Jeevan Jyoti Hospital", the first of its kind in Allahabad is functioning with exclusive focus on evaluation, development and expansion of procedures / techniques in minimal invasive or key hole surgery.
- Infertility & IVF
- Infertility & IVF is well equipped and well managed department of Jeevan Jyoti Hospital. Infertility is usually defined as inability of a couple to conceive a child despite trying for one year of unprotected intercourse.
- Department of Oncology
- The Department of Oncology ( Cancer Department ) of Jeevan Jyoti Hospital has a comprehensive cancer care programme that follows trans-disciplinary and multi-modality approach in the field of adult and paediatric oncology.
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Antenatal Care:
We offer antenatal checkups with antenatal and parent craft classes are specially designed for mother to be and fathers to be in preparing for the task ahead, both physically and psychologically.
- Well Women's Clinic
- Well women’s Clinic is basically a non-commercial global concept with a commitment to provide quality health care in a safe, nurturing environment to improve physical, psychological and emotional ‘well-being’ of women right from adolescence to menopause under one roof. It is committed to make women healthier and happier.
- Department of Dental
- The Department offers the following services:
- Cosmetic and Silver Restorations
- Root Canal Treatment and Crowns (Porcelain, Metal & Acrylic)
- Complete dentures, partial dentures, cast partial dentures and bridges
- Pediatrics & Neonatology
- The Department of Paediatrics & Neonatology offers comprehensive and advanced services to children. The department offer full-fledged in-patients and outpatient services.
- Internal Medicine & Medical Specialties
- Department of Internal Medicine at Jeevan Jyoti hospital has experienced and talented specialists to deal with all spectrums of diseases ranging from common cold to critical illnesses like septicemia & multi-organ dysfunction.
- What is Tele-Medicine?
Tele-Medicine generally refers to the use of communications and information technologies for the delivery of clinical care at remote places. It is the combination of technologies, medical practices and medical specialist organized and connected with each other to provide health care services.
- Diagnostic Services
- Jeevan Jyoti Hospital has the most sophisticated and advanced technologies for the diagnostic purposes. In the safe hands of the best team of doctors and technicians, these latest technologies yield excellent outcomes, which in turn help in the speedy recovery of the patients.
- Cardiac Care Unit
- The department of cardiology of JJH is managed by highly skilled cardiologist. The department is dedicated to provide profile access to common cardiac problems by conducting awareness programs and routine health checks to the beneficiaries.
- Nephrology Unit
- The department nephrology at Jeevan Jyoti Hospital is the pioneer department amongst the private hospitals of this region. We have round the clock emergency services in nephrology under supervision of senior consultant. The hospital is providing facilities of:
- Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement
- Jeevan Jyoti Hospital is providing its services in the field of Orthopedics & Joint Replacement at a comprehensive level and it includes treatment of trauma patients, fractures, joints, ligaments and soft tissues.
- Trauma Centre
- Accident & Emergency services at Jeevan Jyoti Hospital
Increasing modernization and traffic is dangerously increasing the density of vehicles per km which is leading to an increase in road traffic accidents. Deaths and permanent disability caused due to Trauma or Road Traffic Accidents can be prevented if the victim is brought to a well equipped Trauma Centre. Considering the frequent road mishaps, the government has planned to open the major trauma centre in the near vicinity of the highways.
- Department of ENT
- Our ENT Department is equipped with state of the art diagnostic and therapeutic modalities
- Department of Ophthalmology
- The Department is fully equipped with the latest state of the art equipment and has an extremely eminent faculty.
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Common diseases
- Department of Anaesthesiology
- The department of anaesthesia at Jeevan Jyoti hospital aims for enhancing quality of patient care not only in operation theatres and surgical intensive care unit but includes preoperative patient status evaluation and follow up after early postoperative recovery.