Head of Department - Dr. Vandana Bansal
Well trained laproscopic gynaecologists with years of experience in India and abroad can individually tailor almost all gynaecological operations to your needs using this modern modality of surgery:
- Laparoscopic tuboplasties and reversal of sterilization.
- Laparoscopic treatment of infertility.
- Ovarian drilling
- Laparoscopic correction of uterine malformations.
Laparoscopic correction of certain types of prolapsed. This key hole method of advance surgery result in better healing, minimal pain, faster recovery and early return to daily activities.
Day Care Hysterectomy:
Laparoscopic hysterectomy is an alternative to abdominal hysterectomy. Most hysterectomies by laparotomy can be avoided by using the laparoscopic approach including cases of adhesions, adnexal masses and endometriosis. These are many advantages from laparoscopic hysterectomy for the patient including the length of hospital stay and convalescence. Patient is discharged on the same day.
The main indication is abnormal uterine bleeding which we define as bleeding for over 7 days with clots and the need to wear additional protection for more than 2 cycles. Abnormal uterine bleeding includes all the usual causes such as
- Patients suffering from bleeding diastesis.
Laparoscopic hysterectomy procedure:
Laparoscopic hysterectomy is a relatively new surgical procedure that allows the uterus to be removed from inside the body by laparoscopic instruments while the doctor is viewing the uterus, tubes and ovaries through a camera attached to a telescope. After the uterus is detached, it is removed through a small incision at the top of the vagina. One advantage of laparoscopic hysterectomy is that the incisions are smaller (1/2 inch) and much less comfortable than that of abdominal hysterectomy. Also, the hospital stay of 1 day and the ability to resume normal activity in about 2 weeks are substantially shorter than for abdominal hysterectomy and slightly shorter than for vaginal hysterectomy.
- General Surgery & Surgical Super Specialties
- The Minimal Invasive Surgery Centre at “Jeevan Jyoti Hospital", the first of its kind in Allahabad is functioning with exclusive focus on evaluation, development and expansion of procedures / techniques in minimal invasive or key hole surgery.
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Antenatal Care:
We offer antenatal checkups with antenatal and parent craft classes are specially designed for mother to be and fathers to be in preparing for the task ahead, both physically and psychologically.
- Well Women's Clinic
- Well women’s Clinic is basically a non-commercial global concept with a commitment to provide quality health care in a safe, nurturing environment to improve physical, psychological and emotional ‘well-being’ of women right from adolescence to menopause under one roof. It is committed to make women healthier and happier.
- Department of Dental
- The Department offers the following services:
- Cosmetic and Silver Restorations
- Root Canal Treatment and Crowns (Porcelain, Metal & Acrylic)
- Complete dentures, partial dentures, cast partial dentures and bridges
- Pediatrics & Neonatology
- The Department of Paediatrics & Neonatology offers comprehensive and advanced services to children. The department offer full-fledged in-patients and outpatient services.
- Internal Medicine & Medical Specialties
- Department of Internal Medicine at Jeevan Jyoti hospital has experienced and talented specialists to deal with all spectrums of diseases ranging from common cold to critical illnesses like septicemia & multi-organ dysfunction.
- What is Tele-Medicine?
Tele-Medicine generally refers to the use of communications and information technologies for the delivery of clinical care at remote places. It is the combination of technologies, medical practices and medical specialist organized and connected with each other to provide health care services.
- Diagnostic Services
- Jeevan Jyoti Hospital has the most sophisticated and advanced technologies for the diagnostic purposes. In the safe hands of the best team of doctors and technicians, these latest technologies yield excellent outcomes, which in turn help in the speedy recovery of the patients.
- Cardiac Care Unit
- The department of cardiology of JJH is managed by highly skilled cardiologist. The department is dedicated to provide profile access to common cardiac problems by conducting awareness programs and routine health checks to the beneficiaries.
- Nephrology Unit
- The department nephrology at Jeevan Jyoti Hospital is the pioneer department amongst the private hospitals of this region. We have round the clock emergency services in nephrology under supervision of senior consultant. The hospital is providing facilities of:
- Ayurveda & Panchkarma
- Ayurvedva & Panchkarma Department of Jeevan Jyoti Hospital is well managed and has proved to be a result oriented department in the field of musculoskeletal, hepatobiliary and neurological diseases.
- Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement
- Jeevan Jyoti Hospital is providing its services in the field of Orthopedics & Joint Replacement at a comprehensive level and it includes treatment of trauma patients, fractures, joints, ligaments and soft tissues.
- Trauma Centre
- Accident & Emergency services at Jeevan Jyoti Hospital
Increasing modernization and traffic is dangerously increasing the density of vehicles per km which is leading to an increase in road traffic accidents. Deaths and permanent disability caused due to Trauma or Road Traffic Accidents can be prevented if the victim is brought to a well equipped Trauma Centre. Considering the frequent road mishaps, the government has planned to open the major trauma centre in the near vicinity of the highways.
- Department of ENT
- Our ENT Department is equipped with state of the art diagnostic and therapeutic modalities
- Department of Ophthalmology
- The Department is fully equipped with the latest state of the art equipment and has an extremely eminent faculty.
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Common diseases
- Department of Anaesthesiology
- The department of anaesthesia at Jeevan Jyoti hospital aims for enhancing quality of patient care not only in operation theatres and surgical intensive care unit but includes preoperative patient status evaluation and follow up after early postoperative recovery.