A healthy mind is the foundation of a good quality life. Looking after our mind is a skill that we can all learn. In our everyday life we face stressful experiences that affect the way we think, feel and interact. This may lead to mental health problems.
Our division of Mental Health and Quality of Life offers comprehensive, innovative and recovery focused services to help with mental health problems.
We value people, as people first.
It is known that one in four people face mental health problems. Some people feel sad, are low on confidence and anxious about their future, they are unable to enjoy everyday activities in life. There are others who lose trust and have unusual experiences that are difficult to rationalize. Some get addicted to harmful substances like alcohol and drugs, while a lot of others face relationship difficulties or conflicts at workplace.
Often mental health problems graduate to psychiatric disorders. Common mental disorders like anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorders (OCD) and depression lead to major psychiatric disorders like schizophrenia, mood disorders and dementia or to substance abuse disorders like alcohol dependence and personality disorders.
Mental health problems get compounded due to a huge stigma attached to seeking help for these. Psychiatric help available mostly focuses on medicine, while comprehensive care - which includes psychological and social interventions, is not easily available from a single service provider.
Our Division of Mental Health and Quality of Life is the first of its kind in India. We bring comprehensive care for the mind through our multi-disciplinary approach, where a team of psychiatrists, clinical psychologists, social workers and counselors work together to help deal with mental health problems and difficult circumstances.
It is our promise that we work with realities without passing judgment about the nature of experiences. It is also our promise that we help to practically solve such problems seamlessly with scientific knowledge.
Come let us talk - let us accept strengths to overcome limitations. It is all right to seek help.
- General Surgery & Surgical Super Specialties
- The Minimal Invasive Surgery Centre at “Jeevan Jyoti Hospital", the first of its kind in Allahabad is functioning with exclusive focus on evaluation, development and expansion of procedures / techniques in minimal invasive or key hole surgery.
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Antenatal Care:
We offer antenatal checkups with antenatal and parent craft classes are specially designed for mother to be and fathers to be in preparing for the task ahead, both physically and psychologically.
- Well Women's Clinic
- Well women’s Clinic is basically a non-commercial global concept with a commitment to provide quality health care in a safe, nurturing environment to improve physical, psychological and emotional ‘well-being’ of women right from adolescence to menopause under one roof. It is committed to make women healthier and happier.
- Department of Dental
- The Department offers the following services:
- Cosmetic and Silver Restorations
- Root Canal Treatment and Crowns (Porcelain, Metal & Acrylic)
- Complete dentures, partial dentures, cast partial dentures and bridges
- Pediatrics & Neonatology
- The Department of Paediatrics & Neonatology offers comprehensive and advanced services to children. The department offer full-fledged in-patients and outpatient services.
- Internal Medicine & Medical Specialties
- Department of Internal Medicine at Jeevan Jyoti hospital has experienced and talented specialists to deal with all spectrums of diseases ranging from common cold to critical illnesses like septicemia & multi-organ dysfunction.
- What is Tele-Medicine?
Tele-Medicine generally refers to the use of communications and information technologies for the delivery of clinical care at remote places. It is the combination of technologies, medical practices and medical specialist organized and connected with each other to provide health care services.
- Diagnostic Services
- Jeevan Jyoti Hospital has the most sophisticated and advanced technologies for the diagnostic purposes. In the safe hands of the best team of doctors and technicians, these latest technologies yield excellent outcomes, which in turn help in the speedy recovery of the patients.
- Cardiac Care Unit
- The department of cardiology of JJH is managed by highly skilled cardiologist. The department is dedicated to provide profile access to common cardiac problems by conducting awareness programs and routine health checks to the beneficiaries.
- Nephrology Unit
- The department nephrology at Jeevan Jyoti Hospital is the pioneer department amongst the private hospitals of this region. We have round the clock emergency services in nephrology under supervision of senior consultant. The hospital is providing facilities of:
- Ayurveda & Panchkarma
- Ayurvedva & Panchkarma Department of Jeevan Jyoti Hospital is well managed and has proved to be a result oriented department in the field of musculoskeletal, hepatobiliary and neurological diseases.
- Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement
- Jeevan Jyoti Hospital is providing its services in the field of Orthopedics & Joint Replacement at a comprehensive level and it includes treatment of trauma patients, fractures, joints, ligaments and soft tissues.
- Trauma Centre
- Accident & Emergency services at Jeevan Jyoti Hospital
Increasing modernization and traffic is dangerously increasing the density of vehicles per km which is leading to an increase in road traffic accidents. Deaths and permanent disability caused due to Trauma or Road Traffic Accidents can be prevented if the victim is brought to a well equipped Trauma Centre. Considering the frequent road mishaps, the government has planned to open the major trauma centre in the near vicinity of the highways.
- Department of ENT
- Our ENT Department is equipped with state of the art diagnostic and therapeutic modalities
- Department of Ophthalmology
- The Department is fully equipped with the latest state of the art equipment and has an extremely eminent faculty.
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Common diseases
- Department of Anaesthesiology
- The department of anaesthesia at Jeevan Jyoti hospital aims for enhancing quality of patient care not only in operation theatres and surgical intensive care unit but includes preoperative patient status evaluation and follow up after early postoperative recovery.