Pediatrics & Neonatology
The Department of Paediatrics & Neonatology offers comprehensive and advanced services to children. The department offer full-fledged in-patients and outpatient services.
- Specialised care of sick term and preterm babies.
- Availability of Advanced life support equipment and transport facilities.
- 10 Bed unit manned by experienced neonatologist, nurses and resident doctors.
- Minimal Infection rates due to high energy particulate air filter technology ensuring near zero bacterial environment.
- Ventilation facilities, dedicated multidisciplinary team of hard complicated neonatal cases.
- Professional management by trained senior consultants soon after birth.
Neo-natal Intensive Care Unit (NICU):
A tertiary unit with advanced equipment including high frequency ventilators caters to premature babies with special needs and those born after high-risk pregnancies like IVF. The unit provides pre and post operative management of neonatologists specially trained Neonatal Nurses and Para-medical staff. They provide round the clock cover and function as a team.
Neonatal and Pediatric Surgery:
Expertise is available for correction of congenital malformation in the neonate. Highly specialized facilities exist for the management of emergencies and complex surgical problems in infants and children.
The pediatric dietitians are experienced in managing a variety of clinical conditions such as celiac disease, cow’s milk allergy which require skilled dietetic input. Comprehensive enteral and parenteral nutrition support is routinely provided to all patients.
The centre provides comprehensive care for children with developmental delay and facilities to manage children with difficult and chronic epilepsy.
Psychological and Behavior Counseling:
Psychological and Behavioral counseling services address emotional, behavioral and scholastic problems of children. Delayed development milestones, learning difficulties, poor concentration, conduct disorder, interpersonal relationship problems, coping with stress are handled by experienced staff in a supportive environment.
- General Surgery & Surgical Super Specialties
- The Minimal Invasive Surgery Centre at “Jeevan Jyoti Hospital", the first of its kind in Allahabad is functioning with exclusive focus on evaluation, development and expansion of procedures / techniques in minimal invasive or key hole surgery.
- Infertility & IVF
- Infertility & IVF is well equipped and well managed department of Jeevan Jyoti Hospital. Infertility is usually defined as inability of a couple to conceive a child despite trying for one year of unprotected intercourse.
- Department of Oncology
- The Department of Oncology ( Cancer Department ) of Jeevan Jyoti Hospital has a comprehensive cancer care programme that follows trans-disciplinary and multi-modality approach in the field of adult and paediatric oncology.
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Antenatal Care:
We offer antenatal checkups with antenatal and parent craft classes are specially designed for mother to be and fathers to be in preparing for the task ahead, both physically and psychologically.
- Well Women's Clinic
- Well women’s Clinic is basically a non-commercial global concept with a commitment to provide quality health care in a safe, nurturing environment to improve physical, psychological and emotional ‘well-being’ of women right from adolescence to menopause under one roof. It is committed to make women healthier and happier.
- Department of Dental
- The Department offers the following services:
- Cosmetic and Silver Restorations
- Root Canal Treatment and Crowns (Porcelain, Metal & Acrylic)
- Complete dentures, partial dentures, cast partial dentures and bridges
- Pediatrics & Neonatology
- The Department of Paediatrics & Neonatology offers comprehensive and advanced services to children. The department offer full-fledged in-patients and outpatient services.
- Internal Medicine & Medical Specialties
- Department of Internal Medicine at Jeevan Jyoti hospital has experienced and talented specialists to deal with all spectrums of diseases ranging from common cold to critical illnesses like septicemia & multi-organ dysfunction.
- What is Tele-Medicine?
Tele-Medicine generally refers to the use of communications and information technologies for the delivery of clinical care at remote places. It is the combination of technologies, medical practices and medical specialist organized and connected with each other to provide health care services.
- Diagnostic Services
- Jeevan Jyoti Hospital has the most sophisticated and advanced technologies for the diagnostic purposes. In the safe hands of the best team of doctors and technicians, these latest technologies yield excellent outcomes, which in turn help in the speedy recovery of the patients.
- Cardiac Care Unit
- The department of cardiology of JJH is managed by highly skilled cardiologist. The department is dedicated to provide profile access to common cardiac problems by conducting awareness programs and routine health checks to the beneficiaries.
- Nephrology Unit
- The department nephrology at Jeevan Jyoti Hospital is the pioneer department amongst the private hospitals of this region. We have round the clock emergency services in nephrology under supervision of senior consultant. The hospital is providing facilities of:
- Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement
- Jeevan Jyoti Hospital is providing its services in the field of Orthopedics & Joint Replacement at a comprehensive level and it includes treatment of trauma patients, fractures, joints, ligaments and soft tissues.
- Trauma Centre
- Accident & Emergency services at Jeevan Jyoti Hospital
Increasing modernization and traffic is dangerously increasing the density of vehicles per km which is leading to an increase in road traffic accidents. Deaths and permanent disability caused due to Trauma or Road Traffic Accidents can be prevented if the victim is brought to a well equipped Trauma Centre. Considering the frequent road mishaps, the government has planned to open the major trauma centre in the near vicinity of the highways.
- Department of ENT
- Our ENT Department is equipped with state of the art diagnostic and therapeutic modalities
- Department of Ophthalmology
- The Department is fully equipped with the latest state of the art equipment and has an extremely eminent faculty.
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Common diseases
- Department of Anaesthesiology
- The department of anaesthesia at Jeevan Jyoti hospital aims for enhancing quality of patient care not only in operation theatres and surgical intensive care unit but includes preoperative patient status evaluation and follow up after early postoperative recovery.