Jeevan Jyoti Hospital Allahabad began its seemingly quixotic quest in 1988 October -From 20 beds in 1988 to 500 beds of 2008 having almost all facilities under one roof, with an advanced multispeciality hospital, diagnostic centre, IVF centre and a research centre along with different charitable ventures and dream to set up a Medical University very soon.
Refined and Redefined. Hope is every person’s bridge to the future. Looking to the distress of patients in this small city, we took the first decisive step on the road to recovery of patients by providing international standard health care within the reach of all patients, in most economic rate. But Hope needs a companion. It needs power of knowledge, the strength of assurance; and that is where we come in. At Jeevan Jyoti Hospital we have added new meaning to the very concept of hope to patients by providing assurance to patients with finest medical treatments, with advanced technology with our excellent range of medical equipments, and consultancy by building accuracy and dependability in every sphere for the growth and development of Jeevan Jyoti Hospital, to serve the ailing and infertile masses. The Hospital maintains a team of doctors, well trained in multi-disciplinary areas of medicine and surgery.
JJH has engaged in charitable endeavors across Uttar Pradesh regularly and frequently, through free medical camps, free distribution of medicines in rural areas, training of birth attendants in different blocks and reaching out to those who find it difficult to reach us.
The assisted reproduction unit at Jeevan Jyoti Hospital, namely Arpit Test Tube Baby Centre (ATTBC), consists of highly skilled and experienced reproductive specialists. The team provides international standard services in IVF/Andrology/Endocrinology making every effort to let the infertile couples conceive and fulfill their dream of having their own baby. ATTBC offers a complete range of facilities for investigation of male and female infertility. Treatment is coordinated with the best scientific and medical practice with the highest level of care and consideration for each couple.
Our service capability is universally acknowledged as the most effective in the medical profession in Global scenario, especially in surgeries and test tube baby centers. We have also started Nursing and Paramedical education in our centre. The combination of research and education distinguishes Jeevan Jyoti Hospital .
We are planning to make health care hub to create a global talent pool of medical professionals and start a new era in health care at ALLAHABAD -UP -INDIA. We seek your best wishes for our endeavor for future growth.
- General Surgery & Surgical Super Specialties
- The Minimal Invasive Surgery Centre at “Jeevan Jyoti Hospital", the first of its kind in Allahabad is functioning with exclusive focus on evaluation, development and expansion of procedures / techniques in minimal invasive or key hole surgery.
- Infertility & IVF
- Infertility & IVF is well equipped and well managed department of Jeevan Jyoti Hospital. Infertility is usually defined as inability of a couple to conceive a child despite trying for one year of unprotected intercourse.
- Department of Oncology
- The Department of Oncology ( Cancer Department ) of Jeevan Jyoti Hospital has a comprehensive cancer care programme that follows trans-disciplinary and multi-modality approach in the field of adult and paediatric oncology.
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Antenatal Care:
We offer antenatal checkups with antenatal and parent craft classes are specially designed for mother to be and fathers to be in preparing for the task ahead, both physically and psychologically.
- Well Women's Clinic
- Well women’s Clinic is basically a non-commercial global concept with a commitment to provide quality health care in a safe, nurturing environment to improve physical, psychological and emotional ‘well-being’ of women right from adolescence to menopause under one roof. It is committed to make women healthier and happier.
- Department of Dental
- The Department offers the following services:
- Cosmetic and Silver Restorations
- Root Canal Treatment and Crowns (Porcelain, Metal & Acrylic)
- Complete dentures, partial dentures, cast partial dentures and bridges
- Pediatrics & Neonatology
- The Department of Paediatrics & Neonatology offers comprehensive and advanced services to children. The department offer full-fledged in-patients and outpatient services.
- Internal Medicine & Medical Specialties
- Department of Internal Medicine at Jeevan Jyoti hospital has experienced and talented specialists to deal with all spectrums of diseases ranging from common cold to critical illnesses like septicemia & multi-organ dysfunction.
- What is Tele-Medicine?
Tele-Medicine generally refers to the use of communications and information technologies for the delivery of clinical care at remote places. It is the combination of technologies, medical practices and medical specialist organized and connected with each other to provide health care services.
- Diagnostic Services
- Jeevan Jyoti Hospital has the most sophisticated and advanced technologies for the diagnostic purposes. In the safe hands of the best team of doctors and technicians, these latest technologies yield excellent outcomes, which in turn help in the speedy recovery of the patients.
- Cardiac Care Unit
- The department of cardiology of JJH is managed by highly skilled cardiologist. The department is dedicated to provide profile access to common cardiac problems by conducting awareness programs and routine health checks to the beneficiaries.
- Nephrology Unit
- The department nephrology at Jeevan Jyoti Hospital is the pioneer department amongst the private hospitals of this region. We have round the clock emergency services in nephrology under supervision of senior consultant. The hospital is providing facilities of:
- Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement
- Jeevan Jyoti Hospital is providing its services in the field of Orthopedics & Joint Replacement at a comprehensive level and it includes treatment of trauma patients, fractures, joints, ligaments and soft tissues.
- Trauma Centre
- Accident & Emergency services at Jeevan Jyoti Hospital
Increasing modernization and traffic is dangerously increasing the density of vehicles per km which is leading to an increase in road traffic accidents. Deaths and permanent disability caused due to Trauma or Road Traffic Accidents can be prevented if the victim is brought to a well equipped Trauma Centre. Considering the frequent road mishaps, the government has planned to open the major trauma centre in the near vicinity of the highways.
- Department of ENT
- Our ENT Department is equipped with state of the art diagnostic and therapeutic modalities
- Department of Ophthalmology
- The Department is fully equipped with the latest state of the art equipment and has an extremely eminent faculty.
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Common diseases
- Department of Anaesthesiology
- The department of anaesthesia at Jeevan Jyoti hospital aims for enhancing quality of patient care not only in operation theatres and surgical intensive care unit but includes preoperative patient status evaluation and follow up after early postoperative recovery.