Late Dr. A.K. Bansal – M.B.B.S., MS, FAIS, FCGP, FIAGES
Late Dr. A.K. Bansal was one of the renowned & Senior Laparoscopic & General Surgeon & Male Infertility consultant. He was a leading specialist in male infertility in the state of Uttar Pradesh. He was Director of 500 bedded Multispeciality & Superspeciality Jeevan Jyoti Group of Hospitals, Allahabad. Dr. A.K. Bansal was honoured by the fellow medicos. Dr. A.K. Bansal besides an eminent Laparoscopic & General Surgeon & Male Infertility specialist, educationist, who had held many a select positions that of a visiting faculty, Director, He was Consultant, Advisor and Chairman, Advisory Council member chairperson in many events and organizations..
Dr. A.K. Bansal was an acclaimed Motivational Guru, Personality Developer and Counselor-par-excellence. He wa the founder of Jeevan Jyoti Group of Hospitals. Dr. A. K. Bansal and his team was appeared in Guinness World Record (GWR) for doing surgery of maximum number of Intracranial cysts removed from a 10 years old child, on 13 April 2011. Honoured by his exemplary professionalism in the area of surgery leadership training for doctors. He was later commended by the Guinness World Record for outstanding performance in the field of medical. The journalist forum I-Next conferred on him the distinction for his original contribution in the field of medical sciences.
His credo is twofold: Self is the cause and self is the effect and no religion is as great as doing good to others. One needs to concern oneself with oneself performing one’s duties enthusiastically with a self identifying vision according to respective position in life for the universal good without concerning with the results. Keep working results follow is his Mantra. His belief was TQM-S-Total Quality Management of self. His mission was whole man who is physically enduring, emotionally mature, aesthetically developed, morally sound and spiritually inclined. His strategy was to transform the individual as effective role player to be useful to himself, to his family, to his organization, to his society, to his country, to the world his commitment is value addition to the individual personality of such persons who prefer to excel. He was a great catalyst to lead people to live life with dignity.
A great doctor Dr. A.K. Bansal was the author of eminence. He was writing books on (i) Male Infertility, (ii) Life Begins at 50, (iii) The Secret of Spiritual Happiness for value management is his latest publication. Training the trainers. Action and leading the team with joy are in the final lag for publication. His three titles are to be quoted extensively in research and training in India and abroad. He was the chief patron of a monthly journal. The central theme of the monthly journal is focusing on wisdom oriented contemplation – Devotional Commitment – Dutiful Conduct so as to be useful to oneself, to the family – to the society – to the country – to the world.
Dr. Vandana Bansal – MBBS, DGO, MS, D.Phil (Gold Medalist) FCGP
Dr. Vandana Bansal is one of the renowned and Senior Gynaecologists and Obstetricians of the state of Uttar Pradesh. She is specialized in Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopic Surgery – since 18 years. Besided, she is Director of 500-bedded, multi-speciality Jeevan Jyoti Hospital, Arpit Test Tube Baby Centre & Vandana Women’s Hospital Allahabad. Jeevan Jyoti Hospital has completed 25th years in Oct-2013 Silver Jubilee celebration.
The old adage “every big success has a small beginning” is what that truly defines the unflagging efforts of the doctor couple who disowned the proverbial status of ‘born with silver spoon’ and nestled in one of the oldest religious and historical cities-Allahabad to ‘serve the poor’.
Their mettle was more appreciated specially at the time in 80s when the young technocrats like doctors and engineers had a craze to go aboard in the pursuit of joining the ‘neo-rich club’. Overlapping with apprehension and hope, Dr. Vandana Bansal, an infertility expert and Dr. A.K. Bansal, a laparoscopic surgeon decided to swim against the tide by setting up a small clinic in Sangam city.
The young medico couple had set up a small 10 bedded clinic in Allahabad in 1988. While medicine (treating patients) is the duo’s karma, dreaming about establishing a chain of world class hospitals is their vision.
Dreamt of setting up a hospital on the lines of Mayo Hospital of USA in Allahabad. Dr. Vandana restless medico have an excellent team and thus have been able to write what one calls-the success story”.
- General Surgery & Surgical Super Specialties
- The Minimal Invasive Surgery Centre at “Jeevan Jyoti Hospital", the first of its kind in Allahabad is functioning with exclusive focus on evaluation, development and expansion of procedures / techniques in minimal invasive or key hole surgery.
- Infertility & IVF
- Infertility & IVF is well equipped and well managed department of Jeevan Jyoti Hospital. Infertility is usually defined as inability of a couple to conceive a child despite trying for one year of unprotected intercourse.
- Department of Oncology
- The Department of Oncology ( Cancer Department ) of Jeevan Jyoti Hospital has a comprehensive cancer care programme that follows trans-disciplinary and multi-modality approach in the field of adult and paediatric oncology.
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Antenatal Care:
We offer antenatal checkups with antenatal and parent craft classes are specially designed for mother to be and fathers to be in preparing for the task ahead, both physically and psychologically.
- Well Women's Clinic
- Well women’s Clinic is basically a non-commercial global concept with a commitment to provide quality health care in a safe, nurturing environment to improve physical, psychological and emotional ‘well-being’ of women right from adolescence to menopause under one roof. It is committed to make women healthier and happier.
- Department of Dental
- The Department offers the following services:
- Cosmetic and Silver Restorations
- Root Canal Treatment and Crowns (Porcelain, Metal & Acrylic)
- Complete dentures, partial dentures, cast partial dentures and bridges
- Pediatrics & Neonatology
- The Department of Paediatrics & Neonatology offers comprehensive and advanced services to children. The department offer full-fledged in-patients and outpatient services.
- Internal Medicine & Medical Specialties
- Department of Internal Medicine at Jeevan Jyoti hospital has experienced and talented specialists to deal with all spectrums of diseases ranging from common cold to critical illnesses like septicemia & multi-organ dysfunction.
- What is Tele-Medicine?
Tele-Medicine generally refers to the use of communications and information technologies for the delivery of clinical care at remote places. It is the combination of technologies, medical practices and medical specialist organized and connected with each other to provide health care services.
- Diagnostic Services
- Jeevan Jyoti Hospital has the most sophisticated and advanced technologies for the diagnostic purposes. In the safe hands of the best team of doctors and technicians, these latest technologies yield excellent outcomes, which in turn help in the speedy recovery of the patients.
- Cardiac Care Unit
- The department of cardiology of JJH is managed by highly skilled cardiologist. The department is dedicated to provide profile access to common cardiac problems by conducting awareness programs and routine health checks to the beneficiaries.
- Nephrology Unit
- The department nephrology at Jeevan Jyoti Hospital is the pioneer department amongst the private hospitals of this region. We have round the clock emergency services in nephrology under supervision of senior consultant. The hospital is providing facilities of:
- Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement
- Jeevan Jyoti Hospital is providing its services in the field of Orthopedics & Joint Replacement at a comprehensive level and it includes treatment of trauma patients, fractures, joints, ligaments and soft tissues.
- Trauma Centre
- Accident & Emergency services at Jeevan Jyoti Hospital
Increasing modernization and traffic is dangerously increasing the density of vehicles per km which is leading to an increase in road traffic accidents. Deaths and permanent disability caused due to Trauma or Road Traffic Accidents can be prevented if the victim is brought to a well equipped Trauma Centre. Considering the frequent road mishaps, the government has planned to open the major trauma centre in the near vicinity of the highways.
- Department of ENT
- Our ENT Department is equipped with state of the art diagnostic and therapeutic modalities
- Department of Ophthalmology
- The Department is fully equipped with the latest state of the art equipment and has an extremely eminent faculty.
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Common diseases
- Department of Anaesthesiology
- The department of anaesthesia at Jeevan Jyoti hospital aims for enhancing quality of patient care not only in operation theatres and surgical intensive care unit but includes preoperative patient status evaluation and follow up after early postoperative recovery.