Head of Department - Dr. Vandana Bansal
Well women’s Clinic is basically a non-commercial global concept with a commitment to provide quality health care in a safe, nurturing environment to improve physical, psychological and emotional ‘well-being’ of women right from adolescence to menopause under one roof. It is committed to make women healthier and happier.
It is a ‘one stop destination’ for health, harmony and happiness of women of all age.
Well women’s Clinic is changing the health care experience for women by combining the best in clinical care with cutting-edge research and empowering patient education. Any women, of any age can attend a Well Women’s Clinic. In addition to a discussion with experts on your general health, you will be offered a range of services; you may also have your investigations done and an opportunity to discuss the importance of health awareness as a whole. As a woman it is important that you have regular check-ups, breast checks, Pap’s smear, blood pressure, hormone profile colposcopy and cancer markers are all test that should be done on an ongoing basis. The Well Women’s Clinic offers all of this and much more!
Well Women’s Clinic takes care of women right from adolescence to menopause under one roof.
Why to go for WWC:
According to survey, every second woman or girl in our country is suffering from one or the other health disorder. If assessed, the expenditure on their treatment amounts to almost one-fourth of the family income. This burden creates an unsavory atmosphere in the family, hampering the harmonious relationship and creating hurdles in the peaceful family life.
As women it is important that we have regular checkups. Sometimes it’s just good to go and talk to someone about your sexual health or to find out more about other services that might be useful to you. For some women it’s also good to know that you can always see a female practioner.
Taking ahead in Northern India, Jeevan Jyoti Hospital decided to launch a Well Women’s Clinic with a mission to take care of the health of women even if this means extra efforts. Under this scheme, a family can avoid the financial burden that comes as a serious blow to the family’s economy in case health problem gets aggravated, demanding an emergency operation or treatment.
The members of this club would get various facilities including free regular checkups, free counseling and meeting with noted medical experts of the country.
After registration in WWC, it will be the responsibility of the hospital to take care of the health of its members, including reminding them of their due date of routine checkups, updating them with latest information and development in health sector, etc.
What does WWC Offer?
- Complete Haemogram (RBC, Hb, TLC, DLC, PVC, MCV, MCH, MCHC)
- Blood Sugar (Fasting / Post Prandial)
- Liver function test
- Serum Urea, Creatinine
- Uric acid
- Serum Calcium
- Lipid Profile
- Complete Urine Exam (R/M)
- Stool R/M
- X-Ray Chest PA view
- Ultrasound for whole Abdomen
- Cervical Smear (PAP’S Stain)
- Bone density measurement
- Free Consultation ( Six Times)
Special Attention on:
- Adolescent Clinic
- Menopause Clinic
- Heavy Period Clinic
- Body & Skin Care Clinic
- Safe Abortion Clinic
- Obesity Clinic
- Cancer Detection Clinic
- Infertility Clinic
- High Risk Pregnancy Care
- Mental Health and Stress Management
Note: For the above mentioned test, the cost of an individual with consultation fees comes just double of what we charge at WWC. Here at WWC, we offer all checkups and test for whole year with the free consultation of five doctors/experts against Rs.6000/- only. This includes the expense of experts, monthly meeting and machines also. Besides a concession from 10% to 30% will be given to the family (including parents) of the member if they are hospitalized for treatment.
WWC Facilities at Jeevan Jyoti Hospital:
1. Menopause Clinic: Menopause causes the reproductive system to gradually shut down and alters hormone levels drastically. As the body adapts to the changing levels of natural hormones, symptoms such as hot flashes, mood swings, vaginal dryness, increased depression and anxiety and increasingly scanty and erratic menstrual periods are common. These risks can be effectively prevented or managed with the proper treatments and adjustments to lifestyle. Facilities of osteoporosis detection / management and bone density measurement are available.
2. Menorrhagia Clinic (Excessive uterine bleeding): Menorrhagia is defined as a condition of excessive blood loss during menstruation. Menorrhagia is the most common type of abnormal uterine bleeding characterized by heavy and prolonged menstrual bleeding. The condition should always be diagnosed by doctor to rule out a variety of potentially serious underlying conditions such as cancer and uterine fibroids. Persistent heavy periods can lead to thinning of the tiredness, shortness of breath, faintness and even angina.
3. Body & Skin Care Clinic: For the female patients, treatment-resistant acne is cause by excessive production of hormones called androgens. Clues that help the doctor diagnose hormonally influenced acne are adult-onset acne, hirsutism (excessive growth of hair or hair in unusual places), premenstrual acne flares, irregular menstrual cycles and elevated blood levels of certain androgens.
4. Obesity Clinic: Obesity is a state of excess adippse tissue mass. The factors are various, the definitions are many, the associated diseases are numerous and increasing in significance. Much advance has been made in study of this disease-its estimation, patho-physiology and therapeutic interventions.
5. Cancer Detection Clinic:
Cervical Smears: It is a test which helps to detect early abnormalities in the neck of the womb. These might develop into cancer if not treated, All women aged between 20 and 60 who are or have been sexually active should have a smear test.
Colposcopy: Colposcopy is a diagnostic tool to determine the cause of abnormalities found in Pap smears. A colposcopy is a visual examination of the cervix-a relatively simple and painless procedure.
Breast Cancer Detection (Mammography) at the Clinic and through procedural guide for self-examination. (Paid)
6. Infertility Clinic: Hope for the childless couples, clinic is backed by our Infertility Center with all state-of-the-art facilities of world standard.
To know more about this please visit http:www.arpitivf.com
7. High Risk Pregnancy Care: Antenatal care for pregnant women with special attention to High Risk Pregnancy and Bad Obstetrical History.
8. Mental Health and Stress Management: Fast paced life style and excessive work has its drawbacks that working women face today. Aim Stress management is to help such working women put a smile back on their face!
9. Safe Abortion Clinic: Facilities of safe abortion by medical or surgical technique is available for 1st and 2nd trimester pregnancy, Wide range contraception and their benefits and side-effects can be discussed freely.